Over the past years the garage has increasingly become an important extension of the house. More and more people remodel their garage giving it a new purpose, for example, transforming it into a home office, a workshop, a music studio and even adding a new room on top of it. If you are the type that needs to have a workshop in your garage and you also want to park your car inside it, you definitely have to install an epoxy flooring ‘G-Floor’.
This type of flooring keeps your garage looking new whatever activities you choose to do inside and also does a great job in hiding cracks and stains while protecting the floor from oil, battery acid, grease, brake fluids, salt, antifreeze, mud or other dirt that finds its way into the garage. If you are living in a colder climate or near the beach, you definitely know what a mess rain and/or sea air can make in your garage. Epoxy flooring is so easy to clean, in fact, you really only need to just have to hose it off.
If you are thinking of remodeling your garage, you must consider the option of installing the epoxy flooring Brisbane ‘G-Floor’ for a few excellent reasons such as:
- Design, patterns and colour options are only limited by your imagination
- The epoxy flooring is quick to install so you can walk on it in 2 hours and drive your car on in 48hrs.
- Overall expense is rather cheap.
- High impact product with long lasting durability.
- Plus of course, it gives a great look to your workshop-garage.